Criminal Justice Coordinating Council
Collaborating for Justice
The McLean County Criminal Justice Coordinating Council (CJCC) fosters collaboration and communication between criminal justice agencies and partners who educate, inform, and explore best practices together to continually improve the administration of justice. Our charge is to provide fair and just outcomes, improve public safety, reduce recidivism, and responsibly use resources for the benefit of McLean County residents.
CJCC Council Meetings (12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m.):
October 10, 2018
January 9, 2019
April 10, 2019
July 10, 2019
October 9, 2019
Meeting Minutes and Reports
Minutes and Data Reports are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Executive Committee Members
- Judge Robert Freitag, Committee Chair
- Jason Chambers, State's Attorney
- Carla Barnes, Public Defender
- Sheriff Jon Sandage
- Greg Allen, Chief Deputy Sheriff
- Cassy Taylor, Court Services Director
- Chief Judge Kevin Fitzgerald(ex-officio)
- Bill Wasson, County Administrator
For more details, please email the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council.