200 W. Front St.,
Suite 500 B
Bloomington, IL 61701
Ph: (309) 888-5656
Fx: (309) 888-4969
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Children's Advocacy Center is dedicated to serving the best interests of abused and neglected children. We believe that:
About our Facility & Services
- Abused and neglected children deserve a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) to help the courts determine what is in their best interests.
- Adult survivors of abuse need support and education.
- All children should be free of abuse and neglect and that all children should have the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential in a safe and loving home environment.
- It is in the best interest of abused and neglected children to have a multidisciplinary team serve on their behalf and to collaborate with agencies working on the behalf of each of those children.
- The community should be educated on issues related to child abuse and neglect.
The child- and family-friendly atmosphere is inviting and comfortable. You and your child will be given a tour and a thorough explanation of the procedures of the Advocacy Center prior to the child's interview. There will be many questions and we invite you to call or meet with our family advocate at anytime. The Children's Advocacy Center is child-centered in our concepts and values. We will work diligently for children, and keeping their best interests as the focus at all times.
On-Call for Evening & Weekend Emergencies
The center is also linked with on-call services for evening and weekend emergencies.
View the following video to learn more about the Children's Advocacy Center.