Board and Committee Meetings
- Meetings will continue as scheduled.
- The public can view Committee Meetings and the Full Meeting of the County Board through live stream on YouTube. Should individuals or the public want to make a comment, McLean County Government encourages individuals or groups to email public comments to County Administration at email@example.com. The deadline to submit those comments is 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
- In addition, the public may attend, in person. The South/Front Street doors of the McLean County Government Center will be open 30 minutes prior to the meeting to allow the general public access to Room 400/the McLean County Board Room. If individuals or groups choose to provide comments in person, requests must be received by County Administration pursuant to deadlines within McLean County Board rules (24 hours in advance for an item on the agenda and 2 business days in advance of the meeting for items not listed on the agenda).
- Please note that we all adhere to the Restore Illinois Phase 4 guidelines (groups of 50 or less; social distancing protocols including wearing face coverings).
- Customer Service Operations
- Circuit Court Remote Hearings (Zoom)
- Circuit Clerk (Court-Related) services you can do online
- County Clerk (Recording, Elections, Vital Records, SEI, Tax Extension) Contact Information
Map of Cases by Zip Code
An interactive map was created to show total reported cases by zip code within McLean County, Illinois. Data is updated by the McLean County Health Department. Click the map below to be directed to the map viewer.
Health Department Resources
- Health Department COVID-19 Resource Page
- Drive-thru testing site:
Resources for Residents and Businesses
- Downstate Small Business Stabilization Program: View the Press Release
- Providing Access to Help (PATH): visit the PATH/211 website or dial 2-1-1 for assistance 24/7
- Bloomington Normal Economic Development Council’s Recovery Guide for Businesses (PDF)
- BN Prepared: visit the BN Prepared website for COVID-19 resources, including an application link to the Paycheck Protection Program (under Financial Tools)
- Return to school information (September 24, 2020): Unit 5, District 87
- Illinois State University's COVID-19 Campus Case Tracker
- Resolution Continuing the Declaration of a Disaster
- Proclamation of a Disaster in McLean County, Illinois (March 20, 2020)
- Joint Statement Regarding Emergency Proclamation (March 20, 2020)
County Board Chairman McIntyre’s COVID-19 Statement
- Click here to watch the video (March 18, 2020)
On July 15, 2020, Gov. Pritzker Announced New Mitigation Plan to Prevent Resurgence of COVID-19 in Illinois.
- View the new COVID-19 Mitigation Plan.
- The number of Regions increased to 11. McLean is in the North-Central Region (2).
On June 23, 2020, Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced under the Restore Illinois framework, all regions are on track to move into Phase 4 on June 26, 2020. This Phase includes students returning to in-person learning this fall. View the Press Briefing here.
- More information on Phase 4: Revitalization
- Phase 4 Guidelines for Reopening
- Restore Illinois, A Public Health Approach To Safely Reopen Our State