Special Meeting of the McLean County Board
- Held on Thursday, March 26th at 5:30 p.m.
- The recorded video is available on YouTube and Facebook.
- Click here to view the agenda.
- Customer Service Operations (effective March 23, 2020)
- COMLARA Park’s Hours and Services Press Release
- Circuit Clerk (Court-Related) services you can do online
- County Clerk (Recording, Elections, Vital Records, SEI, Tax Extension) Contact Information
- Proclamation of a Disaster in McLean County, Illinois (March 20, 2020)
- Joint Statement Regarding Emergency Proclamation (March 20, 2020)
County Board Chairman McIntyre’s COVID-19 Statement
- Click here to watch the video (March 18, 2020)
- McLean County School District Food Plans (March 16, 2020)
- Nursing Home - View the Nursing Home’s website for more information.
- McLean County Detention Facility - View the Sheriff’s website for more information.
- Juvenile Detention Center - View the Juvenile Detention Center’s website for more information.
Health Department Resources
Executive Order Number 10 (March 20, 2020)
STAY AT HOME — All individuals must stay at home, with exceptions for essential activities, essential government functions, and essential businesses and operations. All non-essential business and operations must cease, aside from Minimum Basic Operations. Business can continue with employees working from home. Local government units across the state must halt all evictions, and gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited.