2019 Candidate Filing Information
- Last day for local election officials to certify candidates and the offices they are filing for to the local election authority - December 20, 2018
No Consolidated Primary need be held in the jurisdiction of the County Clerk's office for the 2019 Consolidated Election.
Current list of filed petitions for Candidacy (Click Here)
Consolidated Election - April 2, 2019
- Petition circulation begins September 18, 2018
- In Municipalities under 5,000 population, established political parties hold their caucuses on December 3, 2018, and file their certificates of nomination with the municipal clerk during the filing period, December 10-17, 2018
- Filing period with local election official (except MTAD and School Board of Education, who file with the County Clerk) - December 10-17, 2018
- Last day for local election officials to certify candidates and the offices they are filing for to the local election authority - January 24, 2019
Need to know the township and range numbers for an address? (Click here)
Please note that this site is provided for informational purposes only. Candidates are strongly advised to obtain legal counsel regarding their legal qualifications for office, proper method for completing petition forms with respect to the office, the minimum and maximum number of required signatures, and any other filing requirements.
Additional information may be obtained by calling the McLean County Clerk's Office at 309-888-5899, or by contacting the State Board of Elections at 217-782-4141.
**Reminder: McLean County has two Election Authorities. Our office handles all but City of Bloomington. Bloomington Election Commission's Website