The following two sessions will be offered from 12:00 - 1:15 p.m. over the lunch hour to accommodate schedules.
- Brain and Behavior: The effects of chronic illness on mental health
- Can We Talk? Addressing behavioral health issues and understanding mental illness vs the average teenage mind**
**denotes a session in which adolescents and adults are both in attendance
Please use the following link to purchase a box lunch for one of the Lunch & Learn Sessions. Box lunch is $7 and all include kettle chips, apple, cookie, and choice of a bottle of water or a can of soda. Please select "Forum Lunch" in the "Reason" field and list your lunch option (turkey, vegetarian, roast beef) in "Comments" with the name of the person for lunch, if different than the person paying. (Please note that no outside food is permitted in the Marriott Conference Center)
- Roasted turkey breast, smoked gouda, lettuce, tomato, onion & cranberry mustard on a pretzel roll
- Vegetarian sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, spinach & pesto infused mayo on focaccia
- Oven roasted beef, Irish cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion & horseradish cream on an onion roll