Home    Mobile    Apps Download    Privacy Policy    Copyright Notices   Site Map    Accessibility
Go To Search
Find Us On: Twitter Facebook
Click to Home
McLean County:
115 E. Washington St.
Bloomington, IL 61701
Stray Animals
stray dogTo report a stray dog or cat 
contact your local non-emergency dispatch center
to make contact with an Animal Control Warden
Please contact your local non-emergency dispatch center, who will then contact an Animal Control Warden. Contracts are in place with different municipalities that dictate Animal Control's response. 

To report nuisance wildlife complaints contact Illinois Department of Natural Resources.

        Bloomington residents: Call (309) 820-8888

        Normal residents: Call (309) 888-5030

        County residents
: Call (309) 888-5030

Dispatchers will contact an Animal Control Warden to triage the response depending on jurisdiction.

Possible Fees & Fines
Depending on location and jurisdiction where the animal was found running at large will determine the total reclaim fees assessed. MCAC accepts cash or credit (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card)  for reclaim transactions. Please note if using a credit card GovPay charges an additional convenience fee to process a transaction at the Animal Control Center. Contact the office for additional information at
(309) 888 - 5060 Extension 0

To view a map the MCAC click here.
                                                                     Reclaim Hours

                                                Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
                                                                 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

                                                                 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.

                                                                 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

                                                              Closed Sundays and Holidays    

Return to the Animal Control Homepage